A Haunting North of London

A few weeks ago I received a message from my friend and colleague, Penny King (Crystal Master), asking if I could clear the home of a young family, who had been experiencing energetic disturbances. Happy to be of service, I asked for a sketch of the floor plan and permission to link to the family and remote view their home. Later that night I was sent a video of the three-year-old boy dancing as an orb darted around him. I sensed a very dark energy in the home and made the clearing a priority. An email from the mother also shared that her son had been communicating with a spirit named "Samson" (I'll refer to this energy as "S" moving forward).

The following morning I met with Physical Medium Tracey Hood and Penny at Clearly Destiny. We reviewed the video and sensed that the orbs were loved ones in Spirit; specifically the mother's grandfather and grandmother, trying to protect the family. We reviewed the mother's description of poltergeist activities (toys being turned on randomly, voices coming through the white noise of a baby monitor, dark figures being seen walking through rooms, rushes of cold air passing through the father) then I went to a treatment room within the shop to meditate in order to sense the space.

During a remote viewing of a home I refer to a floor plan in order to get the lay of the land and so I can report back the details per room. Often the details serve as evidence to my clients as I'll be shown things such as buried time capsules, residual energy of a death, specific objects that I was not told about, etc.

I start the session by grounding, opening my chakra energy, asking for protection then visualizing that I am outside the door of the home. I ask the guardian of the space to step forward, ask a "security'" question three times to ensure that they are who they profess to be, then I ask for their permission to clear the space. If I am given a "yes", I ask to be shown the energetic disturbances that need clearing. I'm lead room by room, clearing residual energy (such as depression, violence, suicide), crossing over Earthbound spirits, removing DFE's (Dark Force Entities) and adding energetic protection at doors, windows and mirrors. Once the space is cleared I ground the property, place angelic energy in the four further most corners of the space, thank the guardian and my guides, step out the front door and energetically return to my body.

When I "arrived" at the family's flat I was not given permission to enter. Instead I was shown what looked like thick, black energy hovering below intense white light. I sensed that the family's deceased loved ones, as well as their own guides and guardians, were trying to keep the dark forces at bay until help arrived.

Knowing that there must be a lot more to the story, I phoned the mother. She gave me permission to tune into her in order to gathering more information. I was shown that she had energetic attachments, as did her husband and infant daughter. I was "told" that the attachments had entered her energy field at age 8/9 due to an emotional trauma (she could not take this information), at age 16 (she came down with a fever that resulted in a year long illness in which she was bedridden), that she had invited dark energies to her (as a kid she and her school friends played with a ouija board) and that she was psychic but had not developed her abilities. I was being psychically attacked (migraine, nausea) during the link so I backed off and ended the call by saying we would do the spirit release and clearing in person.

Tracey, Penny and I agreed that this was not a one person job and that we each had a role to play. Unfortunately, Tracey was about to leave for a trip, so we could not travel to help for two weeks. Halloween was approaching and the family was anxious because this was also their son's 3rd birthday and he expressed fear of "S" showing up and "being naughty". I was also anxious that the activity would increase as "S" sensed me when I tuned in.

That I night I went to bed early, as the day's activities had left me drained. My husband was in the other room watching tv as I slept soundly. Then suddenly the springs of my mattress were pulled back and released, throwing me into the air. Terrified I opened me eyes to see a giant orb of blue light forming and rapidly growing above me. "S". I immediately called for the protection of Archangel Michael and Zadkiel and the dark energy was deactivated. The room returned to a calm and peaceful space.

The next day I told Tracey about the experience. Tracey's spirit team responded and instructed us to assemble a group of ten healers to send healing via a mantra at the same time every day until we could visit the family in person. The dark energies needed to be weakened in order for us to remove them without fear of harm coming to any of us.

From that point on I stopped tuning in to the home or the family. However I found that if I mentioned "S", I would draw the energy close. One night I was preparing dinner while messaging Penny. I updated her about the experience in my bedroom then immediately got a migraine. When I returned to cooking, I found maggots on the food I was preparing. I cleared and protected my home and stopped thinking about the DFE known as "S".

On Halloween, the boy's 3rd birthday, I tuned into the child and asked that the most powerful being of Light, disguised as darkness, come to protect the boy. I visualized that I was standing in the boy's energy field, then invited the protector to surround us. I held the intention that the DFE would be intimidated by the protector, keeping the mischief at bay. The intention was also programmed to ensure that the DFE would not detect that this energy was of the Light.

The next day I checked in with the family and was told that the birthday party was incident-free.

The following weekend we traveled North of London to meet the family and clear their home. We met the mother and baby daughter at Penny's home. The father had to work, so we planned on working remotely for his healing. I wanted to meet the son after his family and home was cleared, so he was in the care of one of his grandmothers.

The DFE that was with the little girl immediately reacted to me, causing anxiety and anger within the child. She screamed and scratched as I approached her and continued to cry as we began to release the spirits with her mother. The crying finally stopped when I removed the lower energetic cord between mother and child.

Tracey and I cleared mother, father and child, sharing information around the circumstances in which the various spirits attached. In doing so we shared details that we were not privy to prior, producing evidence of the accuracy of our intuition. Once everyone was cleared, grounded and protected, Penny continued to offer the family crystal healing, while Tracey and I went to clear the home.

We arrived armed with holy water, a protection mandala created by Edwin Courtney (passed to us by Ann Marie Spittle), white sage and black tourmaline crystals to create a  grid. Tracey worked with her spirit team and I called upon Archangel Michael and the Legion of Light. We worked room by room, clearing energies from each room, with the guidance and permission of the home's guardian. We were shown portholes. We saw black smoke recede into vents and cracks. We heard toys switch on and mechanical voices mock our efforts. And my hands burned with rashes as I blessed the rooms with holy water.

We worked quickly, methodically and without fear. Afterwards, we contacted Ann Marie, who tuned in to remote view the space, removing the residual lower energies. The home was cleared, then angels were placed in the four corners of the home and the protection invocation "as above, so below" placed the home in a sphere of angelic protection.

Afterwards we returned to Penny's home, where I met the three-year-old boy for the first time. The boy immediately walked over to me and said, "I saw you at my birthday party. Why didn't you play with me?". 

"I was there to help make sure you had lots of fun and keep 'S' from being naughty."

Once inside the child started to play with a truck and two figures. "Who are they?" I asked. "A policeman and 'S'," he replied. Tracey and I worked in silence to protect the boy and to begin to clear the DFE.

"You don't have to play with 'S' any more. You are stronger than him and he's not allowed to be near you anymore." I told the boy.

"I don't want to play with him. He's very naughty."

Pointing to the figures, "Who are they?" I asked.

"'S' and a policeman."

We released the DFE as I called the child's guardian angel to draw near. The angel came and enveloped the little boy with her wings. The energy lifted and a feeling of peace came over all of us.

Pointing to the figures, "Who are they?" I asked.

"Colin and Richard," the boy replied.

"S" was gone.

The boy sat on my lap and told me that he felt his angel and that he was so happy he could play with her and not "S". Then his little sister crawled over to me and gave me a cuddle. That was all the evidence and reward I needed for a successful spirit release and clearing.

The mother was kind enough to share her experience. See below:

How I came to experience the amazing things Kristin and her coworkers do was due to some very strange and unexplained things that had been happening to my family and in our home. Its hard to explain but I had noticed for some time I felt very heavy and down, as if a black cloud had been following me around. My home didn't feel much better either.

It was little things at first, the feeling that someone or something is there with you, the hairs on the back of your neck standing up when you move into a room. But then it was more. Objects would move, baby moinitors would experience interferance and we could see orbs fly by on the camera.

The reason I really started to get concerned is because of an energy that my son would talk about called 'S'; not at all a nice energy. 'S' was trying to befriend my son and spoke to him a lot. I spoke to my mum about this and she spoke to her friend who put me in contact with Kristin.

When I first spoke to Kristin she asked me to explain what had been happening and to send her a plan of my house. I explained what had been happening and informed her that since I was a young girl these unexplained things had happened to me, however recently they had got a lot more frequent.

The next day Kristin phoned me to ask a few more questions. She told me that my house and familiy needed to be cleansed. We made arangements for this and until then would keep in contact on the phone if anything happened. Kristin messaged me several times during the week to check up on us. This made me feel safe and was really nice as I had not even met her at this point.

The day of the cleansing arrived and out of nowhere I had a migraine. In itself is not strange for me, as I do suffer with them, however I had none of the usual warning signs that I get. I called upon my Archangel Michael and Raziel for protection against psychic attack and the migraine went almost straight away.

The time had come to go and when I arrived I was greeted by three lovely ladies, Kristin being one of them. I was taken to a treatment room with Kristin and Tracey, whilst my mum and daughter were taken to another room. Kristin explained what was going to happen, she has a very calming, soft and gentle nature about herself which helped me feel reassured and calm.

She asked me for permission to tune into my guides and set about clearing me. Once she was finished I was amazed at how different I felt. No longer did I feel dull and heavy. The dark cloud felt as if they had been lifted and for the first time for ages, I felt light.

Krisin continued to clear my daughter and partner and then visited my house. When she returned she informed me that she had shut three portals in my home, and got rid of the energy of where "S" had been.

Then Kristin met my son. Immediately my son was at ease around Kristin, going straight to her to play with a toy which was a truck with two little figures. Kristin asked him what they were called, one was a police man and the other was called "S".

Kristin explained to my son that he didn't have to play with "S" anymore and that she was here to help. Which she most certinaly did!

The next day my son and his father were talking about what had happened the day before. My son said to his dad, "The lady said it was ok not to play with 'S' as he's naughty. But it's ok, Daddy, because he's not here anymore. He's gone. I saw an angel at the lady's house and she touched my back".

When my partner told me this I was shocked and when my son explained to me what the angel looked like and what it did to him I was amazed. My son is only just three and I have never spoken of or shown him anything to do with angels, what they do or look like.

Since Kristin's visit my family and home are completely different, so much lighter and happier. The work Kristin does is unbelievable and I'm so grateful for everything that her and her team has done for us.

Image by Alexey Kondakov


What She Needed To Say Before Goodbye

Dedicated to Eva.

When we moved to London I embarked on a journey of reinventing myself. I decided I didn't want to build a new life with the same pieces of my previous life. I wanted to do something that illuminated my unique talents and I wanted to be self-sufficient in the endeavor. So I decided to become a Medium.

One day when I dropped my son off for school one of his teachers commented that I looked nice and asked where I was going. I told her I was taking some classes. "Oh? What are you studying?". I panicked then told her the eccentric truth. "Well, if you ever want to practice, I'm the perfect person to practice on. I don't believe in that stuff."

At the end of the school year she approached me again and told me she was ready to have a reading. Throughout the year we had gotten to know one another a bit. I knew that her dad died when she was a kid. I knew that her and her partner had split up and that they had two kids. I knew she was a DJ and music producer and that we had a mutual music connection back in Boston. And I knew she was still a skeptic.

When I arrived at her home I was "told" that I needed to start by giving her some healing. I was told to ground her and help open her heart chakra. I then began with an angelic reading, giving her loving advice and insights to her relationships and their futures. Then her father stepped in.

I get really, really nervous when I connect with loved ones in Spirit. I want to honor the relationship. I want my link and evidence to be perfect. I want to help heal. So when I saw him, the person she'd want to hear from IF she believed it possible, I became very anxious. I immediately knew that he did not cross over, as his sudden death would leave his two young children fatherless. And they had already been through so much. The divorce. The move overseas. So he stayed with his daughter, son and second wife energetically.

I asked him to tell me how he passed. Heart attack. I asked him to show or tell me things that his daughter would understand. He gave me "Ain't No Sunshine", walking in the woods and "I love you, Buttercup." She confirmed that he died from a heart attack and that walking in the woods was their thing. She couldn't take the rest.

Her kids arrived home so we wrapped up the reading abruptly. I hadn't proved the continuity of her father's life after death so I didn't ask for a message and I didn't cross his spirit over. In fact, he refused to let me. He needed to talk to his daughter first.

By the time that I got home I had a message from her asking if she could call me. When I rang she sounded freaked out. She told me that after I left she phoned her ex-partner but that she got a crossed line on her cell. She could hear a man talking on the other line. Then she heard her ex say her name.

I then knew that she had become a believer, that her father had spoken to her and that I could cross him over. And I did.

The other day I received a text from her that said that a friend of hers had died unexpectedly and she wanted to know if she was ok. The friend had been undergoing cancer treatment for a year, then her health took a dramatic turn for the worse. She passed one week after being hospitalized, leaving her eight-year-old-child motherless.

I knew the answer before tuning in. I found her friend in a state of shock. Looking into a hospital room that blended into her child's bedroom. She was crying and desperate to get to her daughter. I approached the earthbound spirit and told her that her friend had sent me. I asked her if I could help her and I told her that after I helped her we would talk. She nodded silently through her seemingly endless tears.

I asked the angelic realm for her healing. I saw fragments of her spirit return to her body. I saw the energy of the chemotherapy leave her body. She was bathed in love and in light then transformed to an almost angelic looking energy herself.

Next I asked her what she needed. She wanted her sister to agree to become a mother to her daughter. She wanted to be involved with decisions related to her daughter. And she wanted to say goodbye.

I was told that I needed to wait to cross her over as her energy needed to stabilize, that I needed to continue to send healing and I needed to relay her messages. I hesitated. I had never met this woman and I knew that everyone who cared for her was in pain. I did not want to add to it. What if what I was given was wrong? But what if it was right?

I passed the message along and sent healing the next day.

On the third day I spent the morning with my husband. We took a walk along the Thames, strolled into the Tate Modern shop and I walked over to the Children's book section. I picked up "The Fox and The Star" by Coralie Pickford-Smith. I put it down and walked away. I returned and picked it up. I put it down and walked away. I picked it back up and purchased it.

Then I walked to a park to meditate, to see how the woman was and to find out whether or not I could help crossover her spirit. As soon as I closed my eyes I could see her. "I need you to get a message to Eva," she communicated. I took out my phone and typed what was dictated.

Dear Eva,
I'm sorry. It's not fair that I had to leave before you were grown. There is so much I wanted to do with you, like pick out a puppy.
I want you to know that a piece of me will always live in your heart. If you ever need me, look to the stars and know I am with you.
Please let Nanny love you and help take care of you. Be strong, be brave and always remember how proud I am that you are my daughter.
I'll love you for an eternity, V.

She said thank you and the angels crossed her into the light.

I felt sick to my stomach as I read back all the specific details that I COULD have heard wrong. I felt sick about passing this message on. What if? But I typed the text to my son's former teacher and hit "send". Then I heard, "Look at the book."

"The Fox and The Star."

The book was for Eva and the message was the inscription. I took a photo of the book and sent that too.

Then I read the story for the first time.

He knew that 
out there was
a star that
once was his.

I highly recommend this book to any dreamer, anyone who may have lost their star or anyone who has a hard time believing. Back Cover: "Once there was a Fox who lived in a deep, dense forest. For as long as Fox could remember, his only friend had been Star, who lit the forest paths for Fox each night. But then one night, Star was not there, and Fox had to face the darkness all alone..."

What My Grandfather Shared From Spirit

Every Tuesday night for the last year I've sat in a closed physical mediumship circle held at Clearly Destiny in London. The Medium, Tracey Hood, sits in a small enclosed structure known as a cabinet. The circle, a group of people who commit to giving their energy over to the Medium and to Spirit, sit in the dark with hands and feet touching. There is a table in the center of the room that holds an aluminum cone, known as a trumpet. There are strips of glow-in-the-dark material throughout the room. Music is played and the home circle sings along, to raise the vibration in the room.

The intention is that Spirit will use the body and psychic energy of the Medium to produce physical phenomenon. The circle acts as a battery to power the Medium and the hope is that ectoplasm will be produced and objects will levitate or spirits will manifest.

These type of seances were popular during Victorian London, but were soon infiltrated by con-artists. People became skeptical and as a result many attendees challenged what was experienced, often causing physical harm or even the death of the Medium. 

Tracey has been sitting in the cabinet for a few years now and is amongst a select few world-wide who are facilitating phenomena. Due to the infamous past of physical mediumship, modern Mediums have developed a strict set of protocols for the health and safety of the Medium, as well as to establish authenticity of what is experienced during a seance.

Last Spring I was invited to become the Circle Leader. This means that it is my responsibility to keep the Medium safe and that protocols are adhered to. It also means that I sit as an energetic battery, while receiving direction from Tracey's Spirit Team. For the most part, I act as a commentator to the group, acknowledging when loved ones step closer, when there are flashes of light, when there is activity at the table and trumpet.

Tonight's seance herald the evolution of the craft.

As soon as the lights went out I saw black on black shadows begin to gather in the room. The energies stood very close to myself and the cabinet and it begun to feel as though my face was being wrapped in cobwebs. I was "told" that our loved ones were gathering and that each member of the circle had four energies with them.

For the past few months we have enjoyed visits from the father of one of the members of the circle. Tonight I was told that our loved ones were supporting Christine's dad to manifest. To do so, each of us needed to acknowledge the presence of our loved ones. I had a sense of my mother's dad, Buppa, and my father's mother, Granny B. I "asked" that my grandparents make themselves known to me, beyond sensing them. Within moments a wavy violet orb, that floated like a jellyfish, emerged and wafted over to me. As the energy drew close I was shown something like a family album flip book.

Eyes wide open, I saw in my mind's eye a black and white photo of my grandfather as a toddler. He was dressed up for church and was all smiles. The photo seemed to transform into a family movie, with the action sped up. Soon images and vignettes began to play.

Buppa and his older sister selling ice-cream by the road side of the family farm. The little boy rejoicing over the penny payment.

An awkward teenager hunch over his school desk, learning and dreaming about the future.

The prideful young man who cleaned the college in order to finance his education.

The soldier driving along side of the train that carried his future wife, who missed their rendezvous on the eve of their elopement.

The fighter pilot, who during World War II, stole a few moments of joy as he floated in the clouds over beautiful land and water.

The father at Christmas, watching his two sons and daughter opening presents.

The grandfather who carried his first grandchild in his arms, kissed her chubby cheeks and forever kept her heart close to his.

Each vignette was infused with the powerful joy and happiness that my grandfather felt. And as I sobbed quietly in the dark, what my grandfather remembered and shared was that he had lived and he had loved.

I could hear sobs also come from Christine and other members of the circle. I asked them what their loved ones were sharing and for some, it was this family photo experience.

I was struck by how remarkable this demonstration of phenomenon was. Most mediums act as the translator between us and our loved ones. The medium is the one to experience our loved ones, as they bring forth evidence to prove the continuity of life and to deliver messages of love and healing. But tonight, the phenomenon was personal. I felt. I saw.

Tonight the trumpet rose and the table tipped and twirled around the room. And it was amazing. But everything pales to the lifetime that I experienced during the minutes that Buppa's spirit stepped into mine, weaving in evidence and messages of love. 

Love is eternal. It is without dimensions. It is without form. 

Loving my grandfather now, like this, is something I hope that every heart broken by the loss of their loved one's life can experience.