Gifting of the Rites
7 Thursday evenings at 7:00pm
February 21, 28, March 21, 28, April 4, 11, 18
There is no charge to receive the Rites; however, a $20 donation per session would be appreciated.
Coming from the high Andes in Peru, these ancient rites meaning "love" and "power" help us to step into our truth and the fullness of who we are. They have been gifted to us in the West to help us heal and come back into right relationship with ourselves, each other and the Earth. These rites of healing and initiation have been passed down for thousands of years from the Incan elders and from those that came before them.
In the training workshop, you will learn about the rites and the powerful effect they can have on your life.
1. Bands of Protection and Power – This Rite installs five luminous bands of protection into your energy field to shield you from negative energy
2. Healer's Rites – This Rite opens you to a lineage of Earthkeepers from the past, connecting you to an ancient lineage of healers and teachers
3. Harmony Rites – In this Rite, you will receive seven archetypes into your chakras as seeds which will germinate with fire
4. Seers Rites – installs filaments of light from your visual cortex to your third eye and heart chakras. This helps you to perceive the world of energy.
5. Daykeeper Rites – The Daykeepers were the healers, midwives and masters of the ancient stone altars. This rite connects you with the Divine Feminine and enables you to call on the power of these altars to heal and balance.
6. Wisdomkeeper Rites – Ancient wisdom resides in the mountains. The job of the Wisdomkeeper is to protect the lineage of wisdom. This Rite connects you with the Sacred Masculine.
7. Earthkeeper Rites – This Rite connects you to a lineage of archangels that are guardians of our galaxy.
8. Starkeeper Rites – After receiving this rite, your body begins to evolve into homo-luminous. You acquire stewardship of the time to come and of all future generations.
9. Creator Rites - This Rite wakens the light of Spirit within you. You acquire stewardship for all of creation, from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies in the universe. The Creator Rite was brought forth and gifted to us by Inka elders in the Andes during the summer of 2006.
For more information on the rites, go to www.munay-ki.org where you will find wonderful information and videos that will help you understand and learn about these rites.
Brigid Rose (aka... Andrea Sherman) grew up in Beverly, Massachusetts, and graduated from Salem State University with a bachelor’s degree in Liberal Studies (focusing on geology, geography and biology); she is finishing her second bachelor’s degree in Psychology and is beginning her masters in Land Sustainability at Southern New Hampshire University in May.
Andrea developed multiple sclerosis at the age of 27 and was told that nothing else could be done to help her. She refused to give up deciding to truly live instead of simply being alive believing that there had to be something out there that could help her and that Spirit had a plan and purpose for her. Shortly after Andrea discovered meditation, yoga, reiki, kinesiology, munay-ki and a number of other modalities. Andrea is now a reiki master/teacher and has been practicing for four years. She has been studying and working with kinesiology for just as long.
Andrea discovered Munay-Ki six years ago and fell in love with the beauty of the rites. She has received them many times and became able to gifted them four years ago and has been gifting them ever since. Since her work began there have been no new lesions to develop and old lesions have even remyelinated.
Andrea believes that every person has their own story, their own pain and joy but that no one is ever alone; and that there is always a way out of the pain and darkness if you truly wish to find the way out.